The romance and elegance of the Hawaiian Islands is yours to experience as the alluring charm of the Valley Isle of Maui becomes
the setting for your day.
Just the name ‘Sugar Beach’ invokes thoughts of white sands nestled on the azure blue waters of the Pacific. Every wedding at
the Sugar Beach Wedding Estate captures the ambiance and romance of this tropical oasis.
At the estate, your wedding will create
timeless memories in an imaginative setting for you and your guests.
The lush lawn is the ideal location for a sun-kissed outdoor wedding ceremony. The white sand beach to exchange your vows is intimate enough for small ceremonies, yet comfortable enough to accommodate a large sized function. The beautiful exterior serves as a backdrop for this private area that also features a simply designed arch where you can exchange vows. A ceremony in this space creates an easy flow to cocktails and then to your wedding reception.
The Sugar Beach Wedding Estate is one of the premier wedding and reception venue on Maui and the location captures the essence of the romance found here on Maui. The natural light, stone accents, live edge polished koa bar and floating spiral staircase add a uniquely dramatic dimension to your event. The Grand Hall is spacious and sophisticated; the ideal location for hosting events and wedding receptions up to 200 guests. It features a lively natural color palette and is elegantly appointed with a distinct cove and LED up-lighting. The décor features oversized teak entry doors that open to a foyer with polished stone chandeliers, and an unobstructed view of the grand sliding glass doors overlooking the Pacific ocean.
Other features include an elaborately designed 22-foot ceiling with beautiful contemporary pendant lights and a mezzanine with an ocean view, overlooking the Grand Hall.
Please contact us for more information on how you can have your Maui Wedding at the Sugar Beach Wedding Estate.
• 100% Private
• Oceanfront Beach
• Ceremony On Sand or Grass
• Canopies Allowed on Sand
• Bridal Suite
• Grooms Loft
• Ceremony/Reception in One
• Sunset Views
• Plenty of Parking
• Central A/C
• Bring in Live Entertainment
• Lots of Photo Opportunities
• Views of Other Islands
• $5,250 ~ 12:00pm to 10:00pm (Up to 100 people)
• $5,750 ~ 12:00pm to 10:00pm (101 up to 200 people)
• $6,250 ~ 12:00pm to 10:00pm (201 up to 350 people)
• $2,000.00 ~ 8:00am to 12:00pm (Morning - Up to 100)
inquire for larger numbers
Included in venue rental fees:
• Use of up to 200 resin coated mahogany chiavari chairs
• 20- 60 inch round tables
• 10-36 inch round tables (can be made into highboys or cabarets)
• 8-6 foot banquet tables
• 48 inch glass top wicker table (great for dessert or sign in)
• decorative antique Asian side table
• ceremony arch
• European bicycle cart (can be used for display).
NOTE: Site fee does NOT include catering and beverages. Please contact me for rates and menus.