Day of Coordination is perfect for the couple that has planned all of their details, secured their vendors and just needs help making sure everything runs smoothly on the day of their event so they can relax and enjoy their special day. You can view our Simple Ceremony & Beach Elopement Packages HERE & Full Service Wedding Planning options HERE
Our Day of Coordination duties include:
- Initial phone or email consultation to discuss your vision and details of your day
- Unlimited email and scheduled phone communication from time of signing contract
One on-site Wedding Coordinator for your entire wedding day, start to finish
- Management & implementation of wedding day timeline/ itinerary
- Management and communication with vendors to let them know Island Wedding Memories will be your onsite coordinator, confirm (or update if needed) the details of their services, and to give location and day of timeline information prior to event.
- Manage and direct vendors for set up of ceremony and reception sites per instructions
- Set up personal decor items, for guest tables, sign in, cake table, signage and other misc items
- Greet and direct your guests throughout the day, assistance with seating family members and guests
- Distribute and pin flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
- Manage and direct wedding party through ceremony and key moments in reception
- Communicate with with vendors to ensure correct timing as outlined on timeline
- Pack all gifts and decor to be sent home with bride and/or designated individual
- Assist vendors in take down of event and make sure locations are left as they were when we arrived
- We bring along a wedding kit which includes item like tape, scissors, lighters, safety pins, hair pins, first aid, ect.
Pricing for Day Of Coordination is a flat rate based on your guest count:
Up to 50 Guests: $1,800.00
51-100 Guests: $2,200.00
101-150 Guests: $2,600.00
151 or more Guests: $3,200.00
To reserve Day of Coordination services, we require a signed contract and a non- refundable $800 retainer fee to reserve our services and begin planning your event. Contract signing & payments can be taken care of online. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal & e-check.
* a 4.166% Hawaii State tax will be added to all packages/ invoices.
** Please note that due to COVID-19 Maui County has strict mask & social distancing rules in place for public places at this time. We adhere to all county rules and regulations.**
Please visit us on Facebook