Day of Coordination
Day of (Month of) Coordination for your Maui wedding is perfect for the couple that has planned all of their details, secured their vendors and just need a little help making sure everything runs smoothly on the day of their event so they can relax and enjoy their special day.
Our Day of Coordination duties include:
- Initial phone or email consultation to discuss your vision and details of your day
- After initial booking with IWM is complete, communication & management will begin 30 days prior to your event*
- Preferred Vendor list & recommendations at time of booking **
- One on-site Wedding Coordinator up to 10 hours on wedding day(additional setup/ cleanup time may be added - see pricing below)
- Management & implementation of wedding day timeline/ itinerary (client responsible for creation of timeline & seating arrangements)
- Management and communication with vendors to let them know Island Wedding Memories will be your onsite coordinator, confirm (or update if needed) the details of their services, and to give location and day of timeline information prior to event.
- Manage and direct vendors for set up of ceremony and reception sites per instructions
- Set up personal decor items, for guest tables, sign in, cake table, signage and other misc items
- Greet and direct your guests throughout the day, assistance with seating family members and guests
- Distribute and pin flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
- Manage and direct wedding party through ceremony and key moments in reception
- Communicate with with vendors to ensure correct timing as outlined on timeline
- Pack all gifts and decor to be sent home with bride and/or designated individual
- Assist vendors in clean up/ take down of event and make sure locations are left as they were when we arrived- Please note - client is responsible for designating a company/ person for disposal of trash at end of event if not provided by venue.)
*30 days prior to your event, we ask that you send us a list of your vendors, contracts & invoices along with a list of all decor items we will need to set up at event such as sign in table items, table decor, name cards, favors/ gifts, card box, ect. We will review these items and let you know if anything needs adjustment.
**Prior to event, clients will be responsible for choosing, communication, contracting and payment of all vendors including venue and catering. If using vendors that are not on the wedding venue's or IWM's preferred vendor list, Clients are responsible for making sure their vendors have the proper insurance & permits required by the state of Hawaii and the chosen venue. Proof of these items will be required 30 days prior to your event.
pricing for day of coordination is a flat rate
based on your guest count
2-30 Guests $1,400 + tax
31-50 Guests: $1,600 + tax
51-70 Guests: $1,800 + tax
71-100 Guests: $2,000 + tax
101-150 Guests: $2,400 + tax
151-200 Guests: $2,800 + tax
Additional setup/ cleanup time over 10 hours $200 per hour + tax
If you have a group larger than 200 guests, please send us an email for a custom quote: EMAIL
To reserve Day of Coordination services, we require a signed contract and a non- refundable $500 retainer fee to reserve our services and begin planning your event. The balance for day of coordination services are due 30 days prior to the event. Contract signing & payments can be taken care of online. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal & e-check.
* a 4.166% Hawaii State tax will be added to all packages/ invoices.
Have more questions? Please review our wedding planning FAQ for more info & answers to common questions: HERE
Ready to reserve the date?